Sunday, September 15, 2024

Little one

Having a male baby can alter the mother’s brain forever. Male fetuses leave traces of their DNA in the mother’s brain, which can persist there for the rest of her life. One study showed that women with higher levels of male DNA in their brains had a lower risk of developing Alzheimer's disease. The researchers suggest that this correlation may indicate a potential protective effect of male fetal DNA against the disease. The persistence of fetal DNA in a mother's body after pregnancy is called fetal microchimerism. Although it has the potential to improve a mother's health by enhancing tissue repair and strengthening her immune system, it can also have negative effects, such as autoimmune reactions. The study was published in the journal PLoS ONE, and it’s entitled “Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain”.  
 — Unknown

Hi ittle one,

A wise man said, "You don't know true pain until you crave a conversation with someone who is no longer with us."  It’s painful not to talk to the person who brought vibrancy to your life. The world, once colorful, has become so dull and quiet.

I gaze at the moon every night and never get bored. The moon has many phases, each with its own beauty. It holds a special place in my heart and always makes me feel that I once tasted great love and had a very charming lover.

I have found my soulmate and true love. She was my love at first sight, too. She gives me someone I can hold forever. I can’t unfeel her. I can’t forget her. I cannot breathe when she is not near. She owns my heart and the air I breathe. She has conquered me.

But I didn’t show up for her in the way she needed. I’m not a man who can move mountains or cross oceans for the woman I love. It’s so shameful that I was too scared to take a risk for her. No mountain is too high, no ocean too deep for a real man.

Ten years ago, your mom said that I was a coward and that I didn’t have the balls. I still remember those words. It is true. A man needs to put in effort and walk his talk, but I didn’t do it. I hope she can hate me and forget me. I don’t deserve her love.

Tell her to drink milk with dates, eat more broccoli and grapes, and also have yogurt. Did she eat half-boiled eggs in the morning? No? I knew it. It must be because she’s busy preparing meals for the family and forgetting to take care of herself.

I came across some information about pregnancy and fetuses and it reminded me of you. You are two months old, right? If you were my child, I would be the happiest person on earth, I wonder how you would look—hopefully, a male version of your mom.

Does your mom work from 9 am to 10 pm, and then continue from 11 pm to 7 am? She has Mondays off and says, "No Monday blues for me."  I hope she doesn't overwork herself. She can be active, but it's important not to overdo it. Take care, little one.


September 1, 2024
9:20 pm