Monday, August 29, 2016

Infinity

I lay on my bed. I think of you – the way you smile and made me laugh. Nobody treats me so gently like you. You are so calm and warm me. You made me happy without doing anything. I still fall in love with you every single day.

I can’t re-read our conversation since I lost my phone. I can’t read your emails. I deleted it all but in my head, I remember each word. You’re a special gift from God to me. I know I won’t get any replace just like you. You’re so pure.

Somebody made me sad and the only person I want to talk to is you. I cried the whole night thinking about you. I miss you a lot and all I can do is hope that you miss me too. What would life I will go through for the years ahead without you in my life? It’s lifeless.

***

If I see a future, I see it in
your smile,
Tomorrow if I get lost in the
darkness,
promise me you will light up
my path again. 
Promise me you will 
not let this smile get away
from you eyes.

- Akif Kichloo

***

I feel so lonely.




Pulau Lengkuas, Belitung
10.54 am