Saturday, August 24, 2024

and I miss you, a lot…

Good morning, Ara,

I don't like to say "good morning" because I was accused of bothering someone else's wife, which is true. I wish I could tell you about this, but I can't. We haven't talked, and I don't have any friends to confide in. My world feels like it's turned back 10 years. I also dislike June; it reminds me of someone saying goodbye and leaving without looking back.

Since I met you, my world has changed a lot. Please don’t leave me. You are the one I have. You gave me a sense of family, cooked for me, and rode a bicycle with me. We did many things together, and I think you are awesome. You know how to crack jokes, and we always laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. You don’t have to be perfect to love me; just being you is enough.

Don’t you miss me? I’ve been waiting for your calls, but there have been none. I miss your voice. I'm so bored here; I haven’t gone to work and have lost my mood. I just lie on the ground, looking at the night sky, wishing everything would be okay like it used to be. I’ve lost interest in doing anything. I read all the recipes you sent me and replay videos of our dancing moments.

and I miss you, a lot…


Kobe, Japan
25-08-2024 / 6:14 am