Monday, August 12, 2024

Do I really want you?

Do I really want you? I showed clear signs to you even though you didn't like it. I spent hours with you, giving you my time and attention, and I know that is absolutely not enough. Our longing isn't just longing; it is more than that. You long for physical intimacy as much as I long for your body. Yes, that is what our longing means, at least for me. You want me as much as I want you in bed, swirling, creating a dance of love without words, leaving marks and bruises all over our bodies from midnight to dawn. This feeling makes it hard for us to even breathe. It’s like adding fuel to the fire.

The question is, what are we going to do now? My marriage is at the breaking point. Maybe your marriage is too. Do we really want to leave our partners and start a new life? Honestly, I don't know. I have a lot on my mind and can't think clearly. Is this the chance we've been waiting for? Is this what we want? Is this the starting line of our new relationship? I can't figure it out. I am thinking more than twice about leaving my wife. I know you will think a million times before asking for a divorce. We began this love affair and ended up like this. We didn't cover our tracks well enough, and now the cat's out of the bag.

I want you, even though I am so terrified to have you, and you know the reason. You can keep questioning me over and over again. I'm used to it. I don't even get angry about that anymore. I thought when we stopped contacting, it would be over, but it is not, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to build a new relationship after breaking my wife's heart. I want to seek her blessing. Really, I do. I always intended to tell her about us. I want her to know that I am trying to regain my past with you. This is not just a chance; it is the start of a bigger disaster if we don't control the damage. 


A note in the departure room