Sunday, August 11, 2024

Clear sign

You wonder, sometimes? No, most of the time. All the time. God has sent you a sign. Don't ignore it. It is a clear sign to show you that you made the right choice. I do not miss you like you miss me, I do not love you like I always say, and I do not want you. It is a clear sign, isn't it?

It's time to let me go…

Let me go
Let me go
Let me go

I don't miss you.
I don't love you.
I don't want you.

I just waste your time
I just waste your emotions
I just waste everything.

Yeah…
Sorry for wasting your time, energy, and emotions, and thank you for making time for me.

11/08/2024
_

You have every right to judge and doubt me. You are not wrong to doubt me. Please evaluate my actions in this critical situation. Actions speak louder than words. You can now walk away from my life, forget me, and hate me with all your heart. You can now free yourself from me. This man wouldn't even cross a street for you, would he?

Hate me.
Leave me.
Forget me.

and live your life to the fullest...

12/08/2024