Wednesday, July 10, 2024

No more us

When we are apart, one thing I miss the most is your morning text. Back then, when I reached for my phone in the morning, I would see your name on my screen saying "Good morning, abang." It really made me happy and cheered me up. When you were gone, I didn't receive any good morning texts, and it made me sad.

I saw this quote by Mahmoud Darwish: "A university degree, four books, and hundreds of articles, and I still make mistakes when reading. You write to me 'good morning,' and I read it as 'I love you.'" My thoughts are filled with you.

Thank you for sending me a good morning text again. I appreciate it.


May 3, 2024
_

No more 'Good morning, abang.' No more 'I love you too much.' No more 'abang sayang.'

No more of every little thing. No more you, no more us. No more Mr. and Mrs. Imran.


July 10, 2024