Wednesday, July 10, 2024

I really miss you…

Hi sayang,

I miss you. I miss writing to you. I miss your voice, your words, your laughter. I miss talking to you. I miss waiting for your texts. Time moves at a snail's pace when we are apart. It's as if it's static and not ticking. 

Have you gone to sleep yet? Because I can't sleep. I miss you being around me. I miss annoying you with my "gebu-gebu" or "kb". I miss our butterflies. I miss you saying "I love you". I miss saying "I love you, too". 

I tried logging into our blog even though I know I can't access it. I love typing the email you created for me. I can no longer use that email. I wish you hadn't removed me from our blog, but I know that was the first thing you would do.

I want to read your beautiful words, your magical paragraphs, your linguistic. I love reading your writing. I love seeing the words you choose each time you write something, whether in emails, blog posts, or text messages.

It's almost 3 a.m. and I can't sleep. I wish I could pretend like nothing happened and send you a message saying "Good night". I wish I could access our blog and write to release what's weighing on my heart. I wish and only wish.

This feels like ten years ago when we were apart from each other. I didn't have time to cry. I am surrounded by my family. I don't have time to calm myself down. I wish I could hug you because I really miss you…

I miss you…nothing ever makes sense without you.

"She's the girl you never saw coming, the unexpected one who calms you, centers you, and still she turns out to be the surprise love of your life. She gets you, really gets you like no one ever has. She is your best friend, lover and soulmate all wrapped up in the prettiest package. She is unforgettable, she is like no one, which is why you are addicted to her, her mind, her soul. You can't get her out of your system. You taste her and she runs through you hot like blood and fire. She never leaves you no matter what, because she too, knows how rare the connection is. You have never had anyone stick by you like that before. She is the safest place you have ever known. You are soft for her no matter how hard life gets, she is there and your feelings never change. She loves you fiercely and you feel her love deep in your bones, in your soul. She is the one who makes you feel whole in a way you never have before and that terrifies you. But what terrifies you even more...is losing her." — N.R.Hart 

Pavilion Residences, KL
10-07-2024, 2:42 am
_

The laughter.
The memories.
The pain.
The happiness.


Sqaure du Vert Galant
4.00 am


July 10, 2014