Wednesday, July 03, 2024

A simple day

Ara wanted to buy something at the mall and asked me to go with her. She had been asking since we were in Costa Rica, but I was always busy and kept postponing her request. Today, despite having a headache from the night before, I took her to KLCC. I put on a cheerful face and didn't mention my headache. I followed her wherever she wanted to go. While she shopped, I waited outside the store. After almost 45 minutes, she came out with two shopping bags and a big smile. Ara then wanted to eat French cuisine, so we looked for a restaurant.

It was just a simple day, and despite the inner struggle, I wanted to stay happy.
_

"Abang, saiz xx okey tak?"
"Laa tanya abang. Ara yang nak pakai"
"Okey ke xx?"
"Kan ada A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I.J. Sampai H je"
"Ada ke?"
"Ada la. Sampai H"
"Orang ajak teman dia tunggu luar"
"Lepas tu Ara buat meeting kecik luar kedai bincang nak beli saiz apa haha"
"Abang la tak nak masuk"
_

"Beli tu pun dekat sejam"
"Biar la"
"Tu dia. Dua beg sekali angkut"
"Diam eh"


KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
03-07-2024