Monday, July 01, 2024

Per aspera ad astra

It's 4:54 am, and I just reread my dissertation before submitting it at the end of next month. I went through it again, making edits, adding new citations, deleting unnecessary parts here and there until I felt it was apple of my eye and ready to submit. 

She has a symposium this Thursday. It's a good kickstart to learn new things, discover new opportunities, meet new people, listen to new ideas, get involved in new committees, and feel good about herself for doing something extra for herself on that day.

People can't take your character, your charisma, your knowledge, your dreams, or your health. Build something that people can't take from you. As the saying goes, 'Rome wasn't built in a day.' You can soar higher, my dear, if you believe you can do it.