Wednesday, June 26, 2024

I'm just a loser

"We both have our regrets....we both have fault...yet after all these years...despite having our own people...no one, nothing could dismiss our longing for each other...

I deeply wish to have a life with you... Is there a difference between a wish and a hope? I wish for it, but I'm not hopeful...am I a hypocrite for feeling so? Its difficult to explain...but all I know is that, I wish for it, but I dont dare to ask for it...not from you...not from the Almighty...

I love you, from the bottom of my heart...I miss you with every cell in me...

I m sorry....I m just ranting...I m not making sense..."
_

Thank you for being honest with me. I won't ask you for anything. You already have a good life to share with a perfect partner. The best man wins. I don't deserve you. I'm just a loser. 
 
If you decide to leave me next time, I will try not to hold you back like I did before. This time, I will let you go—forever. I will always love you as I always have. I will always wish you the best.

Maybe this is the right time to stop begging the Almighty for something that isn't meant for me. I will try to let it all go. I will try to be tough. I will try to move on. I will try to live a better life.


Hat Yai International Airport
26-06-2024, 8:13 pm