Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Relationship Struggles

Min,

I'm not feeling well. A few weeks ago, someone sent something like black magic my way. I feel sick and weak. I've done everything I know to free myself from it, and I think I'm now free from that influence. However, I still have a cough, sore throat, headache, and stomachache. Maybe it's because of the weather. 

I'm out of sorts. I've read life advice and relationship advice, but none of it helps. Actually, I don't know what I'm searching for. Being an unfaithful husband doesn't need a significant reason, does it? I don't talk much with my wife. I spend most of my time with my quadruplets playing games. 

My wife is the most understanding woman. She doesn't ask much when she knows I need some space. I have a very good lady, Min, but I've been disloyal behind her back, and that makes me unhappy. My heart doesn't feel calm. Do you know how it feels when someone betrays you? I once felt that way.
_
Last weekend, I took my family to El Salvador, which is not far from Costa Rica. We spent 3 days and 2 nights there. On Saturday morning, we went on a day trip to the Mayan ruins of Joya de Cerén, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the "Pompeii of the Americas."

In the afternoon, we continued our exploration by visiting the Tazumal ruins in Chalchuapa, another notable archaeological site in El Salvador with a rich history. The site revealed impressive structures and artifacts that provided insight into the past civilization.

El Salvador is blessed with an abundance of stunning beaches, each offering its own unique charm and beauty. After a day filled with historical discoveries, I decided to spend my evening at El Tunco, a picturesque beach destination known for its breathtaking sunsets

The following day was filled with unforgettable experiences as we embarked on a journey to explore the natural wonders and cultural gems of El Salvador. Our first stop was the breathtaking Lake Coatepeque, a stunning crater lake nestled amidst majestic mountains.

We then explored the charming town of Suchitoto, renowned for its colonial architecture and vibrant art scene. As we strolled through Suchitoto, we couldn't resist popping into the numerous art galleries that dotted the town, showcasing the works of talented local artists.

We didn't manage to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Palace. Nevertheless, it was still a joyful weekend well spent in El Salvador. Halal food isn't easy to find, but there are a few halal places to eat. The local cuisine here blends indigenous, Spanish, and African flavors.

Min,

I feel unhappy betraying my wife, but at the same time, if the other one isn't with me, I feel devastated. What should I do, Min?

Take care, Jules, wherever you are.