Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Ho Chi Minh

Landed in Ho Chi Minh from Manila around 8 a.m. The flight was fine, and after a two-hour nap, I felt pretty refreshed. Checked into the hotel, showered, and got ready for work. The project kicked off about two weeks ago, so I came to see how things are going, meet the project manager, understand her plans, and tackle any issues. This time, I am placing my trust in a woman to lead the team. I hope she proves me right. Met with the project team management too.

Afterward, I returned to the hotel, rested for 30 minutes, and took another shower before heading to the mosque for Maghrib prayers. Once back, I had a big meal: two plates of chicken rice, a bowl of vegetable soup, three tuna sandwiches, and a glass of mango juice. Rested for an hour, then went boxing. Found out that 15 minutes of boxing can burn as many calories as an hour in the gym. I returned to the hotel after the gym closed at 10 p.m. and took a long, warm shower.

Now I’m unwinding with some puzzles before bed. 

Good night to me.


Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
20-08-2024 / 11:51 pm