Sunday, July 28, 2024

To treasure you more

Ara dearest,

Please take care of yourself first before taking care of me and the kids. Your well-being is far more important than anything else. You are important to me, and without you, life wouldn't be the same. You shower me with affection, unwavering attention, and deep understanding. Loving you makes me feel that I am not hard to love, and I can love you in my own way. You always make me feel special and enough. Beyond that, you have shown me that there is someone who can accept even the darker parts of me. I am deeply grateful for your endless support.

To love you is to treasure you more and more. Thank you for the enchanting night we spent together. I am over the moon.

(I can't help but smile when you call me sexy. I know my sexiness always catches your eye, and it makes you melt like ice cream)


Much love,

Sugar boo
July 27, 2024 / 6:40 am