Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Memories of Paris



Paris will always be special to my heart. It's like a magical place where I was cured and given a second chance to make my life better. I wasn't alone in Paris back then. I had a good support system from family and friends. I met a lot of people there. I even got to know a lady whose name I didn't even know. She was an artist, a painter. Being friends with her gave me a different perspective on life. I can't really remember her face. I didn't know her name. I didn't know much about her. She resided in Paris, but I'm not sure if she was a local. Many artists choose to live in Paris to learn art. Paris has its own vibe that no other city offer. Like Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent van Gogh, they all spent their time and expanded their talent in Paris.


Painting by Sergiu Ciochina titled "Night in Paris".