Monday, June 17, 2024

As long as it is with you

Loving you is challenging; I admit that. But the fruit of being loved by you is sweet. I feel the sweetness of your love to this day. It brings joy to my soul. I feel happy without reason. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. I love your voice. I love when you are excited. I love when you become hyper and get naughty. I fall for you every second of every minute.

My mind always travels to you, searching for you. It loves you. It always wonders about you. It misses you every day. It likes you very much. You are the right woman for me. You challenge me, you inspire me, you instill values in me, and I love your intellectual mind that always gives me something to learn from, gain knowledge, and grow each day. 

Happy moments or dull moments, as long as it is with you, it will always complete me.

“इंसान चाहे कितना ही खुश क्यों ना हो, लेकिन जब वो अकेला होता है, तो वो सिर्फ उस इंसान को याद करता है, जिसे वो दिल से प्यार करता है।”

Translation: “No matter how happy a person may be, when they are alone, they remember the one they truly love.”


Pattani Darussalam
17 June 2024