Thursday, June 27, 2024

I love you, always...

I'm sorry I didn't pick up your call. I feel weak, and I don't want you to hear my voice. I don't want to tell you that I'm not feeling well. Maybe old memories bring nostalgia to my mind. I don't want to feel abandoned like before. Keeping silent always seems like the best thing to do. I don't want to ruin anything.

I can see you trying to fix yourself. You don't know that I love you completely without wanting you to change anything. You are perfect just the way you are. You are beautiful, smart, kind, and the universe loves you. I am not permanent in your life; I am not your destiny, but at least I knew you.

Maybe I didn't receive the best love from you, and I know I don't deserve it, but I feel blessed to love someone as amazing as you. I had so much love for you, but sadly, you are not written for me. You are not mine to keep. I can't sleep beside you at night. You are not the first person I see when I wake up.

You are far, far away from me, and that's okay. I want to write more, but I'm too tired.

I love you, always...


May 25, 2024