Thursday, August 22, 2024

Love will hurt

Ara, my darling,

Dr. Jezamine Lim once said, "Love will hurt. The closest will hurt you the most." I’m deeply sorry for the hurt I’ve caused you. Your feelings mean more to me than I can express. I’m heading out for work tomorrow, and when I return, I’ll be taking our kids back to Costa Rica. I don’t want to add any more stress to your life. I understand you have an appointment with a counselor.

I’ve learned that "Never make a person your comfort place; you wouldn’t realize when this comfort place will become a haunted house because people change." Despite changes around us, my love for you remains unwavering. You’re the one I yearn to return to at the end of each day. You’re the one I want to share my experiences, joys, and triumphs with.

Our love story might be unique, but it’s profoundly meaningful to me because of you. You are the woman I cherish deeply, and I am immensely proud to have you in my life. Please don’t be just a chapter; you’re integral to my story. I miss the intimacy we shared—carrying you to our bedroom, our private moments, being close to you. On this Friday night, I long for those moments.

Forever yours,
Abang


Mont Kiara, KL
23-08-2024, 4:08 am